Friday, September 18, 2009

i sorry ;l

i know all of ya'll expect an apology from me. i admit i was wrong i'm sorry i was just emotionally depressed. this is actually my reason. i am suffering from depression and that i am really thinking a lot of stuff. i dunnoe if you all will continue to tag mean stuff but i am in fact apologising.
i have been visiting the counseller,and i got to know i was suffering from depression. well, if 1.3 could give me another chance and accpet my apology i promise i would find a way to let ya'll spray perfume or do watever you want except for making noises. i know it is hard to forgive but everybody makes mistakes, and i am one of them. i hope to see the class to respect teachers and respect my allergy. i know ya'll want edvidence, i will give it to you. i will take it from the doctors. but now could ya'll just calm down. i've change the password if any of you wants it come to me i will tell you personally. i seriously hope that even though i did a huge mistake 1.3 would be kind enough to forgive me.

hoping 1.3 could forgive me
Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment