Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEWYEAR,1.3!
& 2 MORE DAYS TO SCHOOL REOPEN.


I can't wait to go back to school and see you girls!
Its been awhile since I've last since you girls man ;)
Its a start of a new year, and also tell yourself to study hard alright.
And I know that also include to me too!
Girls, can we studyhard & make mr dinesh proud of us?
He've been doing alot of things for us, but we usually (or rather I should say, always)
took it for granted. He's a teacher that never fails to put a smile on our faces.
But however, we're always again & again dissapointing him. Or make him upset with us.
I bet that you girls doesn't wanna see Mr. Dinesh to be like this also right?
So I hope that this year, 2010 will be a better year for us & Mr Dinesh.
Seeyou girls soon! Luvyou all always ^^

Xoxo,
Tzehui.

No comments:

Post a Comment